Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s

Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
battery.
3 answers Last reply
More about where post aftermarket battery question motorola v60s

    "Ch" <chull001@rochester.rr.notneeded.com> wrote in message news:<y2%Uc.155786$bp1.15625@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
    > Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
    > The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
    > battery.

    There's also a Motorola specific newsgroup. alt.cellular.motorola
    There's various sizes of batteries for the v60 the larger one's
    require a larger rear cover.
    Ebay has Motorola OEM batteries for very cheap. Why buy aftermarket
    when OEM is around $20 or less?

    How to get the most out of, take care and condition batteries.
    Welcome to Battery University
    Address:http://www.batteryuniversity.com/

    -
    David

    Be sure to run it down completely a couple of times then recharge it for 8
    hrs. It will improve.
    And by that I mean run it down til the phone shuts off on it's own.
    Stay away from Non-Motorola branded batteries and chargers if you value your
    phone.
    Yes I know it's a li-ion, this method still works.

    This place also has very good battery prices. http://www.discountcell.com/

    "David L" <davidlind@my-deja.com> wrote in message
    > "Ch" <chull001@rochester.rr.notneeded.com> wrote in message
    > > Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
    > > The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
    > > battery.
    >
    > There's also a Motorola specific newsgroup. alt.cellular.motorola
    > There's various sizes of batteries for the v60 the larger one's
    > require a larger rear cover.
    > Ebay has Motorola OEM batteries for very cheap. Why buy aftermarket
    > when OEM is around $20 or less?
    >
    > How to get the most out of, take care and condition batteries.
    > Welcome to Battery University
    > Address:http://www.batteryuniversity.com/
    >
    > -
    > David

Verizon Battery Motorola Internet Service Providers