Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s

Last response: in Network Providers
August 19, 2004 2:12:46 PM

Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
battery.
Anonymous
August 19, 2004 5:48:14 PM

"Ch" <chull001@rochester.rr.notneeded.com> wrote in message news:<y2%Uc.155786$bp1.15625@twister.nyroc.rr.com>...
> Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
> The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
> battery.

There's also a Motorola specific newsgroup. alt.cellular.motorola
There's various sizes of batteries for the v60 the larger one's
require a larger rear cover.
Ebay has Motorola OEM batteries for very cheap. Why buy aftermarket
when OEM is around $20 or less?

How to get the most out of, take care and condition batteries.
Welcome to Battery University
Address:http://www.batteryuniversity.com/

-
David
August 19, 2004 7:44:45 PM

Be sure to run it down completely a couple of times then recharge it for 8
hrs. It will improve.
And by that I mean run it down til the phone shuts off on it's own.
Stay away from Non-Motorola branded batteries and chargers if you value your
phone.
Yes I know it's a li-ion, this method still works.

"Ch" <chull001@rochester.rr.notneeded.com> wrote in message
> Where to post - AfterMarket Battery Question Motorola V60s?
> The one that came with it is not very good, looking for input on a 2nd
> battery.

August 20, 2004 8:49:41 PM

This place also has very good battery prices. http://www.discountcell.com/

!