Your question

Browser Games?

Tags:
  • Browsers
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 20, 2010 8:18:22 AM

Has anyone played any browser based games like gamedp.com.I have just recently started playing them and sort of like it.What is anyone elses thoughts on this,and do any of you know of any different kinds of browser based rpgs,and where to play them?

More about : browser games

July 21, 2010 2:52:20 AM

I remember playing mud games a while ago that were fun, not sure if there are graphics for them these days, when I played it was just text but still a lot of fun. For example http://www.topmudsites.com/ is a list of them.
m
l
July 21, 2010 10:28:36 AM

I play Ikariam, it's an online browser game set in the time of old Greece where you build up your kingdom on islands,create ground and sea armys, and ofcourse wage war against other players when you're strong enought (but you need to play it a long time before u can become strong,I play it for allmost 2 years).
m
l
Related resources
July 21, 2010 10:45:12 AM

been playing Buccaneers and Lobsters recently. fun pirate themed rpg/adventure. its pretty easy to get the hang of but offers alot of depth for people who like to play alot.

www.buccaneersandlobsters.com
m
l
July 21, 2010 9:14:35 PM

Well the only one I can think of to suggest, is Runescape. It actually hold the Guiness World Record for the most popular free MMORPG, and it is fully browser based. So you might wnat to have a look.

www.runescape.com
m
l
May 15, 2014 1:56:18 AM

You can try gamernizer.com as they have number of browser based games. I have recently played Pirate king international and Rage of 3 kingdoms there it was a good game to play online. And both are browser based games.
m
l
!