HP Deskjet 820 Cse

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

Hello everyone... i've reinstalled the drivers but am unable to print in
shades of grey. The test page is fine and I've cleanded the heads. WinXP Pro
is my OS... this happens in Word, Publisher and Excel. Any suggestions?

KM
1 answer Last reply
More about deskjet
  1. Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

    Kristinmerri wrote:
    > Hello everyone... i've reinstalled the drivers but am unable to print
    in
    > shades of grey. The test page is fine and I've cleanded the heads.
    WinXP Pro
    > is my OS... this happens in Word, Publisher and Excel. Any
    suggestions?

    > KM

    Are your default printer preferences set to "black & white"?

    START -> settings -> control panel -> printers -> Deskjet 820

    Then select "printer" menu, "printing preferences...", "paper/quality"
    tab, choose "color".

Hewlett Packard Deskjet Computers