  • Computers
Last response: in Computer Brands
a b α HP
January 11, 2005 9:21:30 PM

Archived from groups: comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.hp.hardware (More info?)

Hello everyone... i've reinstalled the drivers but am unable to print in
shades of grey. The test page is fine and I've cleanded the heads. WinXP Pro
is my OS... this happens in Word, Publisher and Excel. Any suggestions?

KM

More about : deskjet 820 cse

Anonymous
a b α HP
January 13, 2005 8:15:38 PM

Kristinmerri wrote:
> Hello everyone... i've reinstalled the drivers but am unable to print
in
> shades of grey. The test page is fine and I've cleanded the heads.
WinXP Pro
> is my OS... this happens in Word, Publisher and Excel. Any
suggestions?

> KM

Are your default printer preferences set to "black & white"?

START -> settings -> control panel -> printers -> Deskjet 820

Then select "printer" menu, "printing preferences...", "paper/quality"
tab, choose "color".