810 vs 820 BT headsets

Does anyone here know what the differences are between the 810 and 820
Motorola bluetooth headsets, besides about $10 in price?

TIA

--
God Bless America!

Bob the Printer

Our web pages are located at:
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/
2 answers Last reply
More about headsets

    In article <nridnUvJIOGNY7ncRVn-hw@comcast.com>,
    "Bob the Printer" <bdolson@comcast.net> wrote:

    > Does anyone here know what the differences are between the 810 and
    > 820 Motorola bluetooth headsets, besides about $10 in price?

    Here is what Motorola support told me:

    - The HS810 Bluetooth headset has an active, folding boom. This means
    that opening and closing the boom on the HS810 will activate/deactivate
    the headset (answer/disconnect a call). The Motorola HS820 unit does not
    offer this feature.

    - The HS820 headset comes in grey, gloss black and teal colors (only the
    teal color is available at the moment, other colors have not been
    released yet).

    - The inside part that rests up against your ear on the Motorola HS810
    is different than the HS820 Bluetooth piece which may or may not be more
    comfortable depending on your preference.

    - The HS820 headset supports both Bluetooth v1.1 and v1.2 (Bluetooth 1.2
    devices are not expected to be available until sometime in 2005). The
    HS810 Bluetooth headset only supports Bluetooth v1.1 .

    - The Motorola HS810 comes with a carrying case and lanyard; however,
    the HS820 does not.

    - The HS820 Bluetooth headset weighs 0.01 ounces more than the HS820.
    [sic]

    - With the HS820 Bluetooth unit you will be able to use the conference
    call and voice dialing features. Those options are not currently
    available on the Motorola HS810.

    --
    Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

    Thanks very much for that info!

    --
    God Bless America!

    Bob the Printer

    Our web pages are located at:
    http://mywebpages.comcast.net/bdolson/

Verizon Gaming Headsets Internet Service Providers Product