delta 4 main ready room

Entering that room is very intense.......with those two sob's......any hints
on how to take them out.....and how do you aquire this bfg ???

deli wrote:
> Entering that room is very intense.......with those two
> sob's......any hints on how to take them out.....and how do you
> aquire this bfg ???

The BFG is in Delta 2... it's in Michael Abrams' office. It's locked but has
a security keypad. The security code (931) is found earlier in the game as
an audio log on Abrams' PDA, and then the code gets changed in an email
IIRC, There's also another BFG at the end of Delta 2 in a MartianBuddy
locker

"LoTekGuru" <lotekguru@NOSPAMinsightbb.com> wrote in message
> deli wrote:
> > Entering that room is very intense.......with those two
> > sob's......any hints on how to take them out.....and how do you
> > aquire this bfg ???
>
> The BFG is in Delta 2... it's in Michael Abrams' office. It's locked but
has
> a security keypad. The security code (931) is found earlier in the game
as
> an audio log on Abrams' PDA, and then the code gets changed in an email
> IIRC, There's also another BFG at the end of Delta 2 in a MartianBuddy
> locker

I just killed 'em both with my chainsaw...

;)

Only in your dreams or God mode! :)