delta 4 main ready room

Entering that room is very intense.......with those two sob's......any hints
on how to take them out.....and how do you aquire this bfg ???
3 answers Last reply
More about delta main ready room
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    deli wrote:
    > Entering that room is very intense.......with those two
    > sob's......any hints on how to take them out.....and how do you
    > aquire this bfg ???

    The BFG is in Delta 2... it's in Michael Abrams' office. It's locked but has
    a security keypad. The security code (931) is found earlier in the game as
    an audio log on Abrams' PDA, and then the code gets changed in an email
    IIRC, There's also another BFG at the end of Delta 2 in a MartianBuddy
    locker
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "LoTekGuru" <lotekguru@NOSPAMinsightbb.com> wrote in message
    > deli wrote:
    > > Entering that room is very intense.......with those two
    > > sob's......any hints on how to take them out.....and how do you
    > > aquire this bfg ???
    >
    > The BFG is in Delta 2... it's in Michael Abrams' office. It's locked but
    has
    > a security keypad. The security code (931) is found earlier in the game
    as
    > an audio log on Abrams' PDA, and then the code gets changed in an email
    > IIRC, There's also another BFG at the end of Delta 2 in a MartianBuddy
    > locker

    I just killed 'em both with my chainsaw...

    ;)
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Only in your dreams or God mode! :)

    >>>Entering that room is very intense.......with those two
    >>>sob's......any hints on how to take them out....

    > I just killed 'em both with my chainsaw...
    >
    > ;)

Games Video Games