FOR THOSE WHO DON'T WANT TO PAY 249>00 FOR V710

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
August 19, 2004 5:47:27 PM

For those of you who don't want to spend 249.00 for the V710 here is a
site selling it with a 100.00 re-bate. The phone can be yours for
169.00.

http://www.wirefly.com/specialoffer.asp?phoneid=5632&pl...

More about : pay 249 v710

Anonymous
August 19, 2004 6:33:11 PM

In article <87e0800a.0408191247.69ab0894@posting.google.com>,
EENYC1@AOL.COM (FELIX) wrote:

> For those of you who don't want to spend 249.00 for the V710 here is
> a site selling it with a 100.00 re-bate. The phone can be yours for
> 169.00.

There's a catch to that, though. You have to start a new account. If
you don't want a second line/number and you're not on a contract, that
might be an option, but if you are on a contract, there is a $175 early
termination fee. And if you're not on a contract, you might be eligible
for the New Every Two program, which, combined with the Motorola rebate,
will get you the phone for $149.

"Offer valid on new activations June 1, 2004 through August 31, 2004.

"$150 Customer Appreciation Rebate

"For a limited time, receive a $150 Customer Appreciation Rebate when
ordering service on-line from this website, purchase the selected phone
and activate a new line of service from the currently selected wireless
carrier. Offer not valid for pre-paid service. Credit approval and one
or two year contract required. Early termination fee may apply. To
qualify and redeem the rebate, complete and sign the rebate form,
provide copies of your sales receipt, guide to wireless service, and UPC
code included with your shipment along with copies of your 1st, 2nd, and
3rd wireless bills showing payment in full with no previous balance, and
agree to maintain service in good standing for a minimum of 181 days in
order to avoid an equipment discount charge back of $150. Void where
prohibited. One rebate per activated phone as described above. Your
rebate check will be mailed within 10-12 weeks from receipt of your
rebate submission as described above.

"Unless otherwise specified, mail-in rebate form will be included with
your phone shipment. This rebate must be returned and postmarked within
120 days of purchase."

Essentially, you have to wait at least 90 days after getting the phone
to send in for your rebate, but you can't wait more than 120 days. And
it will then take 70 to 94 days to get your rebate. So, figure on about
six months after getting the phone to receive the rebate.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
Anonymous

FELIX wrote:

> For those of you who don't want to spend 249.00 for the V710 here is a
> site selling it with a 100.00 re-bate. The phone can be yours for
> 169.00.
>
> http://www.wirefly.com/specialoffer.asp?phoneid=5632&pl...
let me guess your the owner of this campany ....right? Nice commerical
spam sheeese !
Related resources
August 20, 2004 11:34:45 AM

Bob 1 <ThatWouldBeTelling@DrakeIsSix.com> wrote in message news:<2MKdnVzreMlPTLjcRVn-tA@giganews.com>...
> FELIX wrote:
>
> > For those of you who don't want to spend 249.00 for the V710 here is a
> > site selling it with a 100.00 re-bate. The phone can be yours for
> > 169.00.
> >
> > http://www.wirefly.com/specialoffer.asp?phoneid=5632&pl...
> let me guess your the owner of this campany ....right? Nice commerical
> spam sheeese !

No I am not the owner knucklehead. I put the link there for people who
might be interested in becoming a veriozn customer, and might not want
to pay 250.00 for the v710. I came across the web site in looking for
a deal for my wife. SMARTASS!
Anonymous
August 20, 2004 5:31:23 PM

In article <87e0800a.0408200634.298f31d1@posting.google.com>,
EENYC1@AOL.COM (FELIX) wrote:

> No I am not the owner knucklehead. I put the link there for people
> who might be interested in becoming a veriozn customer, and might not
> want to pay 250.00 for the v710. I came across the web site in
> looking for a deal for my wife.

If you don't already have a Verizon account and am still on contract, or
want a second number, it might be a good deal; however, if you are on
contract, and/or don't want a second number, it's not going to help you
at all.

Here is the weird thing: If you enter the URL that you provided, the
rebate is $150, but if you go to the wirefly site, and search for the
phone, you get a rebate of only $80. The difference being that in your
URL, the referring domain is "pricespecials2" but when searching wirefly
itself, the referring domain is "wirefly"

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.
!