Doom3 Expansion Pack Announced!

Andrew

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:04:42 GMT, "rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net>
wrote:

>Didn't see any mention here (you all dead?) of this

It was covered in yesterdays (CSIPGA) thread "Doom 3 Expansion
coming!"

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

March 2005 was the last date that I saw on the web.

Regards,
John O.

"Angellus" <andy_email2002"NOSPAM"@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message
> Any news on a release date??
>
> Andy.
>
> "rms" <rsquires@flashREMOVE.net> wrote in message
>> Didn't see any mention here (you all dead?) of this
>> http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/041025/lam081_1.html
>>
>> rms

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

I'll pick it up in a heart beat if it adds Co-op multiplayer support.
Otherwise I'll probably pass it up.

--
Tashfeen Bhimdi

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 23:52:16 -0400, during a voyage through the cold
waters of comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action, i happened upon the crew of
Tashfeen Bhimdi <tbhimdi@SPAMmyrealbox.com>:

>I'll pick it up in a heart beat if it adds Co-op multiplayer support.
>Otherwise I'll probably pass it up.

Oh goodness i'd preorder it this very day if co-op was promised. Doom
3 would be such a rad game to play with a friend at a house late into
the night.
--
best regards, mat
np: dicks - 03 - saturday night at the boo

I WILL round this Cape even if I have to keep sailing until doomsday!

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action (More info?)

co-op on the new doom would be way cool.

Andy

"Tashfeen Bhimdi" <tbhimdi@SPAMmyrealbox.com> wrote in message
> I'll pick it up in a heart beat if it adds Co-op multiplayer support.
> Otherwise I'll probably pass it up.
>
> --
> Tashfeen Bhimdi

TRENDING THREADS