Clash of Nation's French Trailer?

Whose Guilty For World War II?1939

• Giles Wiles from The Buffy the Vampire Slayer!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joseph Stalin No staples easy Button!

• Soviet Cuban Dude!

• Chang Kai Shek Rising Sun!

• Hitler who everyone blames!

• Ashcroft France?

• Total voters

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010
Shows a Trailer of Various fights During Invasion of Poland, with a lot of ground fighting, Destroyer Fires some bombs, Black Cauldron Bombs dropped from Jets'n'guns on the cross tombstones. This is believable from what I have read in History for September 1 1939. Than it shows rocketeer ultrasound bombers being launched from a Canyon type of location, Umbrella Corporation from The Resident Evil Series is Loading ballistics, and trying to hit a 717 that drops a bronze bomb on Italy how ironic, and than you see another explosion at the end of the trailer and a face appears out of the smoke that looks an Alien Cranium, and the bombing location looks like one of those nuclear testing site!
Anyways Vote Whose Guilty?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRKdp4FG6pA

GunBladeType-T

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2010

Another thing that comes to mind with all these time travel games is that this is World War III gear going back in time with stealth bombers that broke the sound barrier! Very enigmantic just like the studio that released this game enigmatic software co. Reminds me of HG Wells the Time Machine-C&C 3 red alert what if hitler never came to power stalin did-Time Shift 2007-Deus EX 3 the upcoming game! Too many conspriracy games on the market with time travel! Also reminds me of Quantum Leap series in the 80's early 90's going back in time to correct everyone's errors or solve the dilema of the era!