http://www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start;sid=nLtgr76E7jBg5P8Et_RqpPGLDv_s436rYFw=?CategoryName=cpu_Displays_FlatPanelLCDs_20%22&Dept=cpu_Displays&TemplateName=item%2fsy_item_b&ProductSKU=SDMP234%2fB

This is the monitor I decided on to finish up my new rig. I'm running
it at 16x12 for d3 and 1920x1200 for desktop.
Movies are awesum. I'm watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" right
now.
I'm using the DVI-D settings. The analog signal was good too.

Doom cvars
seta r_customHeight "1200"
seta r_customWidth "1600"
seta r_fullscreen "1"
seta r_mode "5"
seta r_aspectRatio "1"

This thing is like a movie screen and the fov is great. Too bad I'm in
corridors all the time. :)

Wolfie looks great. I was sniping a sniper across the castle and I
could see his breathe rising behimd the wall. Turkey Shoot. hehe.

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

On 10/27/2004 4:18 PM marXbig brightened our day with:

>This is the monitor I decided on to finish up my new rig. I'm running
>it at 16x12 for d3 and 1920x1200 for desktop.
>Movies are awesum. I'm watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" right
>now.
>I'm using the DVI-D settings. The analog signal was good too.
>

>Doom cvars
>seta r_customHeight "1200"
>seta r_customWidth "1600"
>seta r_fullscreen "1"
>seta r_mode "5"
>seta r_aspectRatio "1"
>
>This thing is like a movie screen and the fov is great. Too bad I'm in
>corridors all the time. :)
>
>Wolfie looks great. I was sniping a sniper across the castle and I
>could see his breathe rising behimd the wall. Turkey Shoot. hehe.
>

>marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

My new, tiny little 17" Sony TFT monitor, which I'd felt so good about
recently, now makes me feel inadequate.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:03:51 GMT, Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

>On 10/27/2004 4:18 PM marXbig brightened our day with:
>

>>This is the monitor I decided on to finish up my new rig. I'm running
>>it at 16x12 for d3 and 1920x1200 for desktop.
>>Movies are awesum. I'm watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" right
>>now.
>>I'm using the DVI-D settings. The analog signal was good too.
>>

>>Doom cvars
>>seta r_customHeight "1200"
>>seta r_customWidth "1600"
>>seta r_fullscreen "1"
>>seta r_mode "5"
>>seta r_aspectRatio "1"
>>
>>This thing is like a movie screen and the fov is great. Too bad I'm in
>>corridors all the time. :)
>>
>>Wolfie looks great. I was sniping a sniper across the castle and I
>>could see his breathe rising behimd the wall. Turkey Shoot. hehe.
>>

>>marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.
>>

>My new, tiny little 17" Sony TFT monitor, which I'd felt so good about
>recently, now makes me feel inadequate.

Well I have to admit it was you what gave me the idea when you
mentioned your friend with the Apple 23".
I needed a new one anyways :)

marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 21:03:51 GMT, Inglo <ioo@??.¿¿¿> wrote:

>On 10/27/2004 4:18 PM marXbig brightened our day with:

>>This is the monitor I decided on to finish up my new rig. I'm running
>>it at 16x12 for d3 and 1920x1200 for desktop.
>>Movies are awesum. I'm watching "The Fellowship of the Ring" right
>>now.
>>I'm using the DVI-D settings. The analog signal was good too.

>>This thing is like a movie screen and the fov is great. Too bad I'm in
>>corridors all the time. :)

>>Wolfie looks great. I was sniping a sniper across the castle and I
>>could see his breathe rising behimd the wall. Turkey Shoot. hehe.

>>marXbig...who knows just enough to be dangerous.

>My new, tiny little 17" Sony TFT monitor, which I'd felt so good about
>recently, now makes me feel inadequate.

Whaddya complaining about? I'm using a 17" IBM G78!

Sig:
I have a brain the size of a planet. It's not much good to me, however. It's on a different planet.