v810 -- Release date?

tigercat

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2004

looks like your right, this is coming out next month, and they've cleared
some key space up by removing the picture button and changing the position
of the clear button. this enables them to make a larger navigational button
then on the 710, which will be convenient.

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=295

"Andrew" <aparker@megalink.net> wrote in message
> Any news as to when the v810 will be released? Phonescoop says September.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

What is the main difference between the 810 and 710? That's not clear on
phone scoop.

"tigercat" <markd3@abcyahoo.com> wrote in message
> looks like your right, this is coming out next month, and they've cleared
> some key space up by removing the picture button and changing the position
> of the clear button. this enables them to make a larger navigational
button
> then on the 710, which will be convenient.
>
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=295
>

> "Andrew" <aparker@megalink.net> wrote in message
> > Any news as to when the v810 will be released? Phonescoop says
September.

Among a few other things it looks like the 810 lacks a speakerphone, and
Bluetooth. Funny that it mentions it as "Motorola's first CDMA camera phone
for the Americas." Looks a little smaller too.

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id%5B%5D=295&id%5B%5D=475&id%5B
%5D=&id%5B%5D=&id%5B%5D=

Jesse

"Brad" <me@here.invalid> wrote in message
> What is the main difference between the 810 and 710? That's not clear on
> phone scoop.
>

> "tigercat" <markd3@abcyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > looks like your right, this is coming out next month, and they've
cleared
> > some key space up by removing the picture button and changing the
position
> > of the clear button. this enables them to make a larger navigational
> button
> > then on the 710, which will be convenient.
> >
> > http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=295
> >

> > "Andrew" <aparker@megalink.net> wrote in message
> > > Any news as to when the v810 will be released? Phonescoop says
> September.

Kay,

You missed "your right" instead of "you're right" in that post.

Gregg

"Kay Anne Darcy" <kayeye@webtv.net> wrote in message
> with love: t-h-a-n.

There is speakerphone feature on v810.
by the way, I bought one 6 months ago in Brazil.
the bad side is:
the phone DONT have:
*alarm function, just a very poor scheduler's alert which don't wake
anyone.
*pictures,rings,games cable transmittion, you'll have to pay a lot to
transfer trought the service provider.
*1xRTT technology: very expencive on Brazil. almost US$ 2,00 by
picture.
* DONT HAVE JAVA. only brew (poor)
* battery dont take's long.
* no BlueTooth
* only pictures, dont shoot movies.
buy an v878 instead.
http://sg.motorola.com/pcs/v878/sg/motogear.ASP

Hugs
Renato

see my page: (portuguese)
http://www.geocities.com/motorolav810/V810.html

"Jesse Gelber" <jgelber@NO_/SPAMearthlink.net> wrote in message news:<6KuVc.4550$2L3.2455@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net>...
> Among a few other things it looks like the 810 lacks a speakerphone, and
> Bluetooth. Funny that it mentions it as "Motorola's first CDMA camera phone
> for the Americas." Looks a little smaller too.
>
> http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/compare.php?id%5B%5D=295&id%5B%5D=475&id%5B
> %5D=&id%5B%5D=&id%5B%5D=
>

> Jesse
>

> "Brad" <me@here.invalid> wrote in message
> > What is the main difference between the 810 and 710? That's not clear on
> > phone scoop.
> >

> > "tigercat" <markd3@abcyahoo.com> wrote in message
> > > looks like your right, this is coming out next month, and they've
> cleared
> > > some key space up by removing the picture button and changing the
> position
> > > of the clear button. this enables them to make a larger navigational
> button
> > > then on the 710, which will be convenient.
> > >
> > > http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=295
> > >

> > > "Andrew" <aparker@megalink.net> wrote in message
> September.

Lets talk about Motorola V810 ????