Is it just me or ..looks like Asus is going bad

pat

Expert
Just so many post with Asus motherboard going wrong lately... especially those with VIA chipset... Did Asuck done something wrong again with their motherboard design??? If you happen to have one that run good, then looks like it is a miracle!! Well..I'll say wait..just wait...

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

endyen

Splendid
Mine has an nforce chipset. It's great. Asus makes the most boards, so they are bound to have the most (mainly newb) problems. I would say the same about MSI boards. A lot of rmas, but how many are from people who just dont know what they did wrong? A while ago, we saw a bunch about the gigabyte Nforce3 ultra boards. They were almost all about the A64 3400. The chip is not supported by bios, but is easy enough to set up manually.
For myself, I like Abit boards, but if I'm building for someone else, Asus is what I prefer to use.

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
Heh, and their VRM problems too!

<font color=blue>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to a hero as big as Crashman!</font color=blue>
<font color=red>Only a place as big as the internet could be home to an ego as large as Crashman's!</font color=red>