Is COD: Black ops going to be better than bc2??

rocky41

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
hey everyone,
The seventh installment of the franchise call of duty i.e black ops is about to be released so do you think its going to be bigger and better than bad company 2??

rocky41

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2010
hey i am just asking everyone's point of view ok nothing personal man...
do people have any expectation with this cod 7 or not or is it going to better than bad company 2 what's their answers that's it...

he he is trying to tell you no one (maybe aside from developers for the game which can't say anything) knows for sure, but my prediction:

since Treyarch is making it, i would assume crap until otherwise noted (they made Cod 3), and being that the only CoD hey made was console only, expect a shitty port
EDIT: and seeing how the publisher (Activision) gets some say in the game, we may see another locked down game (no mods, no dedicated servers)

i personally hated MW2, no dedicated server's and no community mods, hell i have it un-installed since i don't want to pay $30 between the two map packs, and even though it sold well (mostly console users) i don't consider the game a hit or being big, and i am happy BF:BC2 came out so i could play that

now the real question is how will Cod:BO stack against Battlefield 3 (as it is using the FrostBite Engine 2, and looks awesome)