Sign in with
Your question

Is COD: Black ops going to be better than bc2??

Last response: in Video Games
July 25, 2010 3:27:56 PM

hey everyone,
The seventh installment of the franchise call of duty i.e black ops is about to be released so do you think its going to be bigger and better than bad company 2??

More about : cod black ops bc2

July 25, 2010 4:19:01 PM

dipankar2007ind have you even heard of these games??? if you don't have any knowledge about these games please don't give your stupid answers as we don't like your type of lunatic who don't have any knowledge and still think can help others...
and for your information have this link
http://www.tomshardware.com/picturestory/543-e3-2010-ca...
m
l
July 25, 2010 4:37:17 PM

hey i am just asking everyone's point of view ok nothing personal man...
do people have any expectation with this cod 7 or not or is it going to better than bad company 2 what's their answers that's it...
m
l
Related resources
July 25, 2010 4:45:54 PM

rocky41 said:
hey i am just asking everyone's point of view ok nothing personal man...
do people have any expectation with this cod 7 or not or is it going to better than bad company 2 what's their answers that's it...

he he is trying to tell you no one (maybe aside from developers for the game which can't say anything) knows for sure, but my prediction:

since Treyarch is making it, i would assume crap until otherwise noted (they made Cod 3), and being that the only CoD hey made was console only, expect a shitty port
EDIT: and seeing how the publisher (Activision) gets some say in the game, we may see another locked down game (no mods, no dedicated servers)
m
l
July 25, 2010 5:02:00 PM

that's what i'm talking about keeping the whole thing about cod3 in mind whether we can see it coming bigger than the previous one like mw2 or it will be just invisible as cod3
m
l
July 25, 2010 5:10:04 PM

rocky41 said:
that's what i'm talking about keeping the whole thing about cod3 in mind whether we can see it coming bigger than the previous one like mw2 or it will be just invisible as cod3

i personally hated MW2, no dedicated server's and no community mods, hell i have it un-installed since i don't want to pay $30 between the two map packs, and even though it sold well (mostly console users) i don't consider the game a hit or being big, and i am happy BF:BC2 came out so i could play that

now the real question is how will Cod:BO stack against Battlefield 3 (as it is using the FrostBite Engine 2, and looks awesome)
m
l
July 25, 2010 7:09:28 PM

that's what im asking from all of you your suggestions even iam not impressed by this game and the last installment mw2 thats why i am asking all your view point towards this game
m
l
July 25, 2010 7:21:26 PM

Quote:
Mw2 was a killer game with great gameplay.

MW1 was a killer game, MW2 was a crappy console port with no support that the first one had (dedicated servers and community created mods and maps)
m
l
!