leaked alpha version of doom 3

does anyone here know where one can get copy of the leaked alpha
version of doom 3. id like to try this (again) after playing the
official doom 3 release.

i have been looking around with kazaa, emule, bnr2 and google. im
downloading a version now, but its going to take a very long time.

Hi Bob,

bob brozewicz wrote:
> does anyone here know where one can get copy of the leaked alpha
> version of doom 3. id like to try this (again) after playing the
> official doom 3 release.
>
> i have been looking around with kazaa, emule, bnr2 and google. im
> downloading a version now, but its going to take a very long time.

stop wasting your time and bandwidth. As far as I can remember the
leaked alpha won´t work with any version of DirectX higher than 8.0.

bye,
Daniel