product key of 2000 server

Hi All,
I try to install window 2000 server in my PC but when I enter product
key , installer tell invalid product key so any one send me product key
of window 2000 server please ?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about product 2000 server

    bdisk wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I try to install window 2000 server in my PC but when I enter product
    > key , installer tell invalid product key so any one send me product
    > key of window 2000 server please ?

    Maybe You should try to _buy_ Your software? Then You'll get a proper
    license key, too.

    Benjamin, not believing that anyone would be so stupid to give away his
    license key

    --
    A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
    Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

    bdisk wrote:
    > Hi All,
    > I try to install window 2000 server in my PC but when I enter product
    > key , installer tell invalid product key so any one send me product key
    > of window 2000 server please ?
    >
    > Thanks.

    Try G-minor

Hewlett Packard Hardware Servers Computers