Kotor 1

G

can someone help me to install kotor 1 because : i chosse launcher and then i chosse game and then i see the ebon hawk for 100 years

jefe323

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
If it is a legal copy of the game:
-put in the disk
-it should autorun automatically
-follow on screen prompts to install
-play

If it is a pirated copy, then you are SOL on these forums...

G

well thats the single way ?

G

well i cant play i open the launcher and then it says game i click that and then it appears the ebon hawk and i wait and wait and wait :cry:

frozentundra123456

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
can someone help me to install kotor 1 because : i chosse launcher and then i chosse game and then i see the ebon hawk for 100 years

You need to give more information about your operating system and hardware to get a good answer. I will assume you have a legal copy of the game.

This is one of my favorite games of all time, and it can be tricky to get to run on newer hardware. I seem to remember that when I got a new computer with Vista, I had to disable movies to get the game to run. There is an option to do this in the graphics settings I believe. I also remember something about having to update or modify something about the sound.

Anyway, search google for "KOTOR 1 and Vista" or win 7 or whatever you OS is. Also take the standard steps of trying to run in XP compatability mode and updating your drivers and patching the game to the latest version.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
I bought CnC Generals and it doesn't run on win7... I did a search and it's having problem writing to options.ini (permission issue crap) and also compatibility problem and someone gave a how-to and it now runs without a problem.

Maybe it's similar?
Also answer the question (is it a legal copy?). If it's not legal, you may have a corrupted copy.