doom3 1.1 no-cd crack?

Last response: in Video Games
October 30, 2004 7:01:01 PM

Is there a Doom3 no-cd crack available for after the 1.1 patch? I'm not
asking for it to be posted here, just asking if it's around.

More about : doom3 crack

Anonymous
October 30, 2004 7:30:29 PM

On 10/30/2004 8:01 AM oodler brightened our day with:

>Is there a Doom3 no-cd crack available for after the 1.1 patch? I'm not
>asking for it to be posted here, just asking if it's around.

yes, gamecopyworld.com

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

oodler wrote:
> Is there a Doom3 no-cd crack available for after the 1.1 patch? I'm
> not asking for it to be posted here, just asking if it's around.

try gamecopyworld.com

--

You're not a God, you're a birthday cake!
October 30, 2004 10:30:35 PM

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 15:01:01 +0000, oodler wrote:

> Is there a Doom3 no-cd crack available for after the 1.1 patch? I'm not
> asking for it to be posted here, just asking if it's around.

Play it with Linux.

nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
--
SPROTCH !

P : Non, y a rien de plus immonde que de chier sur la moquette...
M : Pas d'accord... A pire... Chier sous la moquette...
H : ?!!
Anonymous
October 30, 2004 10:40:12 PM

"oodler" <whowhere@oopsie.poo> skrev i en meddelelse
> Is there a Doom3 no-cd crack available for after the 1.1 patch? I'm not
> asking for it to be posted here, just asking if it's around.

Try megagames.com under pc fixed
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 11:22:57 PM

"Jørgen Klindt Andersen" <jka@cool.dk> wrote in message
> Try megagames.com under pc fixed

MegaGames.com does not have the 1.1 patch, and GameCopyWorld.com has it in
its index but doesn't have anyplace to click to download it!

Help please???

oodler
Anonymous
November 5, 2004 11:37:40 PM

On 11/5/2004 12:22 PM oodler brightened our day with:

>"Jørgen Klindt Andersen" <jka@cool.dk> wrote in message
>

>>Try megagames.com under pc fixed
>>

>MegaGames.com does not have the 1.1 patch, and GameCopyWorld.com has it in
>its index but doesn't have anyplace to click to download it!
>
>Help please???
>
>oodler

try here:
http://www.gameburnworld.com/gp/gamefixes/doom3.htm