Sign in with
Your question

Can you healp me find an old game i used to play as a kid?

Last response: in Video Games
Anonymous
July 29, 2010 11:44:57 PM

There is a game i used to play. Its a rectangular shape. It has about 9 or 12 buttons on it. When you turn it on it plays a tune and the button lights up red. I can only remember the game a little bit. So please bare with me :)  It gives you a pattern first and then I think it disappeared and you have to repeat that pattern. If you get it wrong you have to start over. There are no numbers on it. I think it was made in the 1990s. I got it when I was 11 im 23 now. Please try and help me. I think the game has lavender at the bottom. It required I believe 4 double a batteries.
July 29, 2010 11:52:46 PM

Quote:
There is a game i used to play. Its a rectangular shape. It has about 9 or 12 buttons on it. When you turn it on it plays a tune and the button lights up red. I can only remember the game a little bit. So please bare with me :)  It gives you a pattern first and then I think it disappeared and you have to repeat that pattern. If you get it wrong you have to start over. There are no numbers on it. I think it was made in the 1990s. I got it when I was 11 im 23 now. Please try and help me. I think the game has lavender at the bottom. It required I believe 4 double a batteries.

Umm Simon? Either that or a knockoff of Simon.
m
l
!