Aquiring BFG Gun

Initially , when I got to Delta Labs 2 level , I didn't know the code
to release the BFG from the security Chief's Office and continued on
through the levels until I have now reached Delta Labs 4 without
possessing this weapon.

However as I now need the power of this weapon to defeat the 2 Hell
Knights who appear at the Portal in Delta Labs 4 - how can I obtain
the BFG at this point ?

I now know the release code in the Security Chief's office way back in
D.L 2 and can return to that point due to multi Saves I've been making
as I progress through the game.

I have retrieved the BFG by returning to that point in D.L. 2 from a
SAVE but don't know how to get back to D.L.4 complete with the newly
aquired BFG .

Any advice here would be helpful.

B.N.
--

to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

<admiral_victory@iol.ie> wrote in message
> Initially , when I got to Delta Labs 2 level , I didn't know the code
> to release the BFG from the security Chief's Office and continued on
> through the levels until I have now reached Delta Labs 4 without
> possessing this weapon.
>
> However as I now need the power of this weapon to defeat the 2 Hell
> Knights who appear at the Portal in Delta Labs 4 - how can I obtain
> the BFG at this point ?
>
> I now know the release code in the Security Chief's office way back in
> D.L 2 and can return to that point due to multi Saves I've been making
> as I progress through the game.
>
> I have retrieved the BFG by returning to that point in D.L. 2 from a
> SAVE but don't know how to get back to D.L.4 complete with the newly
> aquired BFG .
>
> Any advice here would be helpful.

This isn't very helpful, however I must point out that you really don't need
the BFG to destroy the two hellknights coming from the portal. And I doubt
it's much of a spoiler to say that you'll have chances to aquire the BFG
again later in the game. (So you're missing very little by not using it
here)

On 11/1/2004 1:48 PM admiral_victory@iol.ie brightened our day with:

>Initially , when I got to Delta Labs 2 level , I didn't know the code
>to release the BFG from the security Chief's Office and continued on
>through the levels until I have now reached Delta Labs 4 without
>possessing this weapon.
>
>However as I now need the power of this weapon to defeat the 2 Hell
>Knights who appear at the Portal in Delta Labs 4 - how can I obtain
>the BFG at this point ?
>
>I now know the release code in the Security Chief's office way back in
>D.L 2 and can return to that point due to multi Saves I've been making
>as I progress through the game.
>
>I have retrieved the BFG by returning to that point in D.L. 2 from a
>SAVE but don't know how to get back to D.L.4 complete with the newly
>aquired BFG .
>
>Any advice here would be helpful.
>
>B.N.
>--
>
>to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

There's a BFG in the Delta Labs in a martianbuddy locker. It's in a
storage room that you can teleport to, I think.

--
Steve ¤»Inglo«¤
www.inglostadt.com

<admiral_victory@iol.ie> wrote in message
> Initially , when I got to Delta Labs 2 level , I didn't know the code
> to release the BFG from the security Chief's Office and continued on
> through the levels until I have now reached Delta Labs 4 without
> possessing this weapon.
>
> However as I now need the power of this weapon to defeat the 2 Hell
> Knights who appear at the Portal in Delta Labs 4 - how can I obtain
> the BFG at this point ?
>
> I now know the release code in the Security Chief's office way back in
> D.L 2 and can return to that point due to multi Saves I've been making
> as I progress through the game.
>
> I have retrieved the BFG by returning to that point in D.L. 2 from a
> SAVE but don't know how to get back to D.L.4 complete with the newly
> aquired BFG .
>
> Any advice here would be helpful.
>
> B.N.
> --
>
> to reply by e-mail remove "admiral_"

On Delta 2a right after you take a ride on a biohazard container, there is a
room on your left containing a BFG. The access code is at the end of this
message. There is another BFG in a Martian Buddy cabinet but I don't
remember exactly where it is.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/