Will this laptop play sc2 (at all)?

So, I have the best girlfriend in the world. We've been playing soul calibur 4 on my ps 3 for a while. I mentioned my excitement about sc2 coming out, and she said she would give it a try so we can play together.

I'm going to wait for the price to drop as we need to copies, so I am going to start her of with either sc1 or wc3. Probably wc3 as the heroes make it a bit tougher to learn, so once she gets that sc2 will be a breeze.

We just bought her a new laptop a couple of months back, and gaming was not a concern at the time. I'm just wondering if she will be able to play on this system?

i3-330M(2.13GHz), 3GB RAM, 320GB 7200rpm HD, 15.6in 1366x768 LCD, Intel HD Graphics, CDRW/DVDRW, Intel 802.11bgn wireless, Bluetooth, 1Gb Ethernet, UltraNav, Camera, 6c Li-Ion, Win7 Home Premium 64

I am concerned about the intel graphics.
4 answers Last reply
More about will laptop play
  1. she will be able to. But having just purchased it myself, she will want an external mouse...
  2. Great, thanks.

Yes, she she a good bluetooth one I bought her.

I just installed WC3, and it runs fine, though it will only go up to 1024/768 32 bit. Better than nothing. 36ish fps as well.
  3. Ahh... Those are integrated graphics.. If you wanted To play SC2 you should have gotten a discrete board
  4. plznote said:
    Ahh... Those are integrated graphics.. If you wanted To play SC2 you should have gotten a discrete board

It was not purchased with gaming in mind. He simply wanted to know if it would work. :) And it will. Can it go maxed out on graphics, probably not. But it should be descent enough to do what they want.
Ask a new question

Read More

Laptops Video Games