The Winners of Our Norton and Movie Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]Snipergod87[/nom]they didnt say anything about 3rd and 4th place..[/citation]

"We only have space to announce our winners of the first and second prizes,"

Read?

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
I feel bad for all the second place winners

before contest: I might actually win a nice blu-ray player!
after contest: crap, I just get a shiny drink coaster.

waiting for some of the second places to ask "can I just get the cash value equivalent to it?"

if nothing else...they won a good early Christmas present for grandma to use on her AOL machine.

[citation][nom]sliem[/nom]"We only have space to announce our winners of the first and second prizes,"Read?[/citation]

My fault only skimmed the article, and my brain auto assumed all the winners (as they usually announce them all at once)

G

Will someone please tell me just what the hell you would do with 10 copies of Iron Man on DVD?

kyeana

Distinguished
May 21, 2008
Sorry second place winner, better luck next time! Congrats to everyone who didn't get second place (including people who didn't win at all) :p

JonnyDough

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2007
[citation][nom]Jonnydough[/nom]All of the first place winners were women too.[/citation]

Unless Brenda Callahan is a guy. In that case he may have won the contest but lost when it came to being named by his parents.

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
I remember some discussing whether or not any Norton software actually needed to be installed to enter the contest. In which case I wonder how many winners actually suffered through a Norton install, and how many skipped the torture entirely.

Status
Not open for further replies.