Newegg has the DFI NForce4

dhlucke

Polypheme
How did you find this? It's not listed and can't be found by searching.

</font color=red><i><font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=blue>BLESS </font color=blue><font color=red>AMERICA

pat

Expert
can be found if you look directly at the page with the link to DFI motherboard at the bottom of the main AMD motherboard page

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

He's faking that link! No - i guess they just updated their site. They are pricing it at $169 instead of the $140 mentioned on a certain review I read...Guess you can get a premium on the cool new stuff!

"He who will not risk, cannot win"
- John Paul Jones

plagana

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2004
It was on pricewatch.com - I've been waiting for this board to come out before I built my new system so I've been checking every night to see if it was in stock anywhere. So far the only good Nforce4 boards were ASUS and Gigabyte, both of which I've had bad experiences with, so I've been waiting for this board like an addict so I could build my new system with my year end bonus money. Now I just need to figure out where I'm going to buy my 6800GT card . . .

dhlucke

Polypheme
We're on the same boat...

It is priced $30 above retail though at newegg.

</font color=red><i><font color=red>GOD</font color=red> <font color=blue>BLESS </font color=blue><font color=red>AMERICA

plagana

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2004
These things are going fast - I hit checkout and put 20 in the quantity to try and find out if there were a lot left - and it says insufficient quantity available and puts 5 in the box . . .

Codesmith

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2003
Heh, three years ago if someone told me they wanted a DFI motherboard I would have laughed. Things sure have changed.

Does everyone know that all the DFI nForce4 boards same design & BIOS as their SLI version? All you need is to close one bridge with a number 2 pencil and buy an SLI bridge. :)

nVidia SLI & Ultra chipsets are the same, only one has SLI turned off.

Also I believe $140 is the price for whatever model lacks the 2nd x16 pci-e slot. You can still convert it to SLI but one card will run at 2x cutting the SLI performance down to 90%.

http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2337&p=11