Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Did you check out the New Mafia Trailer?

Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2010 7:43:31 PM

http://www.guru3d.com/news/mafia-ii-a-kick-in-the-head-...

Cool trailer showing off the gameplay of Mafia, I like Gangland better reminded of those Urban Chaos games! When you see these trailer's, doesn't this look like a good tie-in to Max Payne 3 with the dude on the box who looks like the detective who has to go into the underworld and do the clean-up with bullet time special effects! Reminds me of that Game Kingpin released a long time ago, kinda of reminds me of the dick tracy era before shadowrun and deus ex was released you had to do the things the old fashioned way like clint eastwood and charles bronson!

More about : check mafia trailer

Best solution

August 6, 2010 5:27:18 PM

Looks awesome indeed. But guess you figured that I like the game (or expect to like it as it hasn't been released yet). Lol
August 8, 2010 3:16:38 PM

Best answer selected by GunBladeType-T.
m
l
August 8, 2010 3:19:25 PM

RobBosman said:
Looks awesome indeed. But guess you figured that I like the game (or expect to like it as it hasn't been released yet). Lol

For this kind of warfare you want to bring out big hired muscle with dual wielding tommy-guns! Looks exciting worth a look at the demo to see if worth buying depending on the compiler and gameplay! A few cameos with AL Pacino,Robert Deniro,Joe Pesci! Surprise level you get to meet the goodfellas and do some arms dealing!
m
l
!