SC2 Units disappear in B when walking from A to C etc..

INeedSomeAdvice

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
I just purchased and installed Starcraft 2 today, and still have yet to enjoy it. On the very first mission the drop ship drops off Raynor and his marines, but they aren't there....I click on Raynor's picture and it selects him and i click to move him, after a certain distance he just appears out of nowhere. The marines Are visible on the mini map, and non-selectable. Is anyone else having this problem and are there any fixes?

I'm running 965 BE CPU // 2x 5770's in Crossfire // 4gb Dominator-GT ddr3 1333 // Corsair TX850w PSU.

I am currently using CCC 10.4 because Any of the later drivers crashes Borderlands after even 2 minutes of game play, which is a bug finally recognized in 10.7 release notes, but still not addressed, i suppose they have their hands full with bigger title fish....

CrysisComa

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2010
if you look in your program files SC2 folder theres a SC2 fixer if you have any issues. try using that.

also just try disabling your crossfire and try it then. i know with my 5770 iv had a few glitch issues in various games