Overcharging in Vermont

ES

Distinguished
May 9, 2004

Is anyone else having this problem? I just received my Verizon cell bill and for the 6th straight month they
have overcharged me. The overcharges are; two $10 charges for nights and weekends that should be "no
charge" as part of the Choice Plan. I call customer service and they correct it but then its back the following
month. Initially, I was doing auto pay/paperless and didn't even notice it for 4 months. I thought it was just a
mistake happening to me but I have recently discovered its happening to others. Btw they only credit
overcharges that are less that three months old.

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Dig around on their web site, and find the phone/address for the executives.
Call/write and complain.

"Es" <curious_05401@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Is anyone else having this problem? I just received my Verizon cell bill
and for the 6th straight month they
> have overcharged me. The overcharges are; two $10 charges for nights and
weekends that should be "no
> charge" as part of the Choice Plan. I call customer service and they
correct it but then its back the following
> month. Initially, I was doing auto pay/paperless and didn't even notice
it for 4 months. I thought it was just a
> mistake happening to me but I have recently discovered its happening to
others. Btw they only credit
> overcharges that are less that three months old.

spike

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2003

I had the same problem. I signed up for
Mobile Web and Nights and Weekends
free. It was all on my copy of the contract,
but the salesman had failed to punch it
into the computer. In my case the amount
was $550 in excess. Took about a month,
but finally got it straightened out. CS did
it. Luck!!!