Graphics' so weird in my PC

G

Hello,
I use a P4 HT,Intel G33/g31 motherboard with onboard graphics 256MB and windows 7.
The game runs smooth.But the graphics looks so weird like the cars' tyres keeps flickering,the bridges which are actually far away appears unnecessarily,n' keeps flickering either.it worked well in XP..but in windows 7..this thing happens..please help..(Dont ask me to run it on XP :) )

Bostick

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
Get a graphics card; onboard graphics can't handle games very well especially when it's only 256mb. It probably didn't flicker on XP because you may have had the game lower settings or because Windows 7 itself has a higher system requirement demand? Not sure.

Anyway it sounds like a cheap graphics card could probably run this game.

xkresnax

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2010
Hello,
I use a P4 HT,Intel G33/g31 motherboard with onboard graphics 256MB and windows 7.
The game runs smooth.But the graphics looks so weird like the cars' tyres keeps flickering,the bridges which are actually far away appears unnecessarily,n' keeps flickering either.it worked well in XP..but in windows 7..this thing happens..please help..(Dont ask me to run it on XP :) )

cause your gpu is onboard and you use windows 7...
in this situation windows 7 cant run games perfectly with onboard graphics ... cause the driver is not good for gaming!