DOOM 3 DEMO

What is the minimum video card requirements to run Doom 3? I have a
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 Card. The game runs too slow. I have 512 of
RAM, so memory isn't a problem....Thanks
3 answers Last reply
More about doom demo
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    In article <lsa9p0prhgril30ago4vq3dt59asr603us@4ax.com>, mambo@gate.net
    (Corky) wrote:

    > The game runs too slow.

    http://tinyurl.com/6xe6w should help you.

    Andrew McP
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
    ???
    luv ...
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "trimble bracegirdle" <newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote in message
    > Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
    > ???
    > luv ...

    It's the first few levels from the full game.

    There is no spoon.

    EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
    My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
    Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

Graphics Cards Games Video Games