What is the minimum video card requirements to run Doom 3? I have a
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 Card. The game runs too slow. I have 512 of
RAM, so memory isn't a problem....Thanks

Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
???
luv ...

"trimble bracegirdle" <newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote in message
> Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
> ???
> luv ...

It's the first few levels from the full game.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)