Last response: in PC Gaming
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 12, 2004 3:30:25 PM

What is the minimum video card requirements to run Doom 3? I have a
NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200 Card. The game runs too slow. I have 512 of
RAM, so memory isn't a problem....Thanks

More about : doom demo

Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 12, 2004 3:47:00 PM

In article <lsa9p0prhgril30ago4vq3dt59asr603us@4ax.com>, mambo@gate.net
(Corky) wrote:

> The game runs too slow.

http://tinyurl.com/6xe6w should help you.

Andrew McP
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 13, 2004 12:20:00 AM

Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
???
luv ...
Anonymous
a b U Graphics card
November 15, 2004 3:07:49 AM

"trimble bracegirdle" <newmouse@beeb.netREMOVESPAM> wrote in message
> Is the Demo just a bit from the main game or a new/different set of levels
> ???
> luv ...

It's the first few levels from the full game.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)