HS810 BT headset for V710 for sale

In article <AJbXc.55203$l_2.52570@fe36.usenetserver.com>,
"Killer Madness" <killer@nospam.net> wrote:

> Of course...brand new bluetooth device being sold seperately from his
> V710.

Exactly how new is the 810 headset? Isn't it being replaced with the
820?

> A lot of people that have the V710 and have problems with it have too
> much pride or some thing to post about all the problems they have
> with it. Trust me, it's a buggy phone!

How do you know?

Have you ever used it?

What are the bugs?

Why should I trust you?

How fast can an unladen swallow fly?

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

In article <10ipjrs59au1s76@news.supernews.com>,
"Edgar" <edgar@nowhere.com> wrote:

> You call him a moron

Yup; he can't tell the difference between "710" and "810" or between a
headset and a cell phone.

> and yet you want people to vote for Kerry?

Yup; I want the disgrace who's in the White House to be fired.

> I think you are the moron.

That's your prerogative.

> I couldn't agree more about the V710...I had mine less than 24 hours
> and took it back due to the problems it has. It is not ready for
> prime time yet, and may never be.

And exactly what problems did you discover in that short period of time?

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

In article <pKbXc.55204$l_2.19360@fe36.usenetserver.com>,
"Killer Madness" <killer@nospam.net> wrote:

> My god...a REAL person.

Seems more like your sock puppet.

--
Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

Take a look at the following site. He has some things to say about the
precious V710.
http://www.nuclearelephant.com/papers/v710.html

"Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in message
> In article <10ipjrs59au1s76@news.supernews.com>,
> "Edgar" <edgar@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
> > You call him a moron
>
> Yup; he can't tell the difference between "710" and "810" or between a
> headset and a cell phone.
>
> > and yet you want people to vote for Kerry?
>
> Yup; I want the disgrace who's in the White House to be fired.
>
> > I think you are the moron.
>
> That's your prerogative.
>
> > I couldn't agree more about the V710...I had mine less than 24 hours
> > and took it back due to the problems it has. It is not ready for
> > prime time yet, and may never be.
>
> And exactly what problems did you discover in that short period of time?

Glenn

Jeez, I just wanna sell my headset. How the heck did politics get in
here? [vote Badanick, or whatever his name is]

And to clarify, I hate the headset but love the V710. I'm not a phone
geek, but I honestly can find no big fault with the phone. The
biggest complaint seems to be the earpiece volume. However, my
experience is that as long as you hold the earpiece 1/2" lower than
normal, it's loud and clear. In my opinion, it's louder than the LG
VX4400, which I sold for the V710. Most people don't care about the
camera. If you do, Nikon makes some nice ones. Who the heck buys a
phone for the quality of its camera?

If you wanna kvetch, the HS810 is the worst designed headset I've ever
used. Functional yes, but that's irrelevant if it keeps falling off
your ear. And if you disagree, there's one for sale cheap on eBay.
How's that for a salespitch?

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 20:40:27 -0700, Michelle Steiner
<michelle@michelle.org> wrote:

>In article <AJbXc.55203$l_2.52570@fe36.usenetserver.com>,
> "Killer Madness" <killer@nospam.net> wrote:
>
>> Of course...brand new bluetooth device being sold seperately from his
>> V710.
>
>Exactly how new is the 810 headset? Isn't it being replaced with the
>820?
>
>> A lot of people that have the V710 and have problems with it have too
>> much pride or some thing to post about all the problems they have
>> with it. Trust me, it's a buggy phone!
>
>How do you know?
>
>Have you ever used it?
>
>What are the bugs?
>
>Why should I trust you?
>
>How fast can an unladen swallow fly?

What the hell do you want? You have people that have had the phone posting
with specific details about the problems they have had and you're still
asking? Jesus...take your head out of your ass please.

> In article <AJbXc.55203$l_2.52570@fe36.usenetserver.com>,
> "Killer Madness" <killer@nospam.net> wrote:
>
> > Of course...brand new bluetooth device being sold seperately from his
> > V710.
>
> Exactly how new is the 810 headset? Isn't it being replaced with the
> 820?
>
> > A lot of people that have the V710 and have problems with it have too
> > much pride or some thing to post about all the problems they have
> > with it. Trust me, it's a buggy phone!
>
> How do you know?
>
> Have you ever used it?
>
> What are the bugs?
>
> Why should I trust you?
>
> How fast can an unladen swallow fly?
>
> --
> Stop Mad Cowboy Disease: Vote for John Kerry.

"Michelle Steiner" <michelle@michelle.org> wrote in message

> Yup; I want the disgrace who's in the White House to be fired.

AMEN!

--
God Bless America!

Bob the Printer