Your Comment About my New Hardware ?

SamikSamik

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Hello My Friends :hello: ... I am using GA P31 DS3L motherboard which has 4 GB ddr 2 800 MHZ Ram on it ... as saw the support list this mobo supports Multicore { Quad core } & i want to get Q9400 & it has 1 PCIe Slot which requires for 5850 { that i want to get } & for overal system PSU i will get 880 Watt .... SO QUESTION IS ... this system parts matching with togother or some parts are so crap to let Other ones work well ?? { WILL I ENJOY OF PLAYING GAMES LIKE CRYSIS 2 .. GTA IV ... SPLINTERCELL 5 ... ARMA 2 { with 1440 REZ } smoothly ?? :bounce: :D :hello: THANK YOU

Q9400 + HD 5850 should work pretty good together, maybe just OC the CPU a little bit

though what PSU are you getting, 880w is a very weird number and sounds like it is from a bad brand, in reality you could power that system with a good 550w PSU (from Corsair, Antec, Seasonic, and a few more)

it should work fine, i was just saying to OC if you are in a game that is a little more CPU heavy (like GTA IV), in most games where you would be GPU bound it would be a non-issue

again, what PSU are you getting/have as that 880w looks very funky for a PSU to have, because you don't want to put ~$650 in parts with a PSU that could kill them

SamikSamik

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Oh no .... ITS Green ... have you got something better for me ..something that can handle this to hardwares { 5850 & q9400 } ?? & tell me which CPU is great for GTA IV { to stop that laging problem } .... i heard Q9400 is very powerfull CPU ...!!!

honestly, i'm done, may the CPU/GPU gods look down on you with pity as you can't seem to form a logical post

SamikSamik

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
I am new to here ... i just wanted to ask more people about this ...wanted to here more comments now i am sure about what u have said { i dont mean that i dont believe you .. i i just wanted to make sure 100% }