HELP me ABIT KV7

Mystfolk

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005
I have a ABIT KV7 mobo with a 2.8 AMDXP barton and 512Mb PC3200 of ram by elixir, HardDisk 120Gb Maxtor. I install windows and when i try to install 3dmark03 > "File corrupt" in a another pc it work correct :( ... try install 3dmark2005 "file corrupt" ! try WordlofWarcraft... fiel corrupt... copy install dir of 3dmark03 and registry from another pc and put in this... run 3dmark03 and at the second test ERROR file corrput, repeat the test and this time at the fourth test ERROR file corrupt... i try another time and this one at the first test FILE CORRUPT... I have run powermax test and the HD is error free... i have run memtest on ram and it si error free... change the motherboard with another in the shop and the errore remain... use the cpu in another computer and it work correctly... i dont' have any idea... please help me ! sorry for my english

Mystfolk

Distinguished
Feb 25, 2005
i have install acquamark and run it and it go perfectly, the problem is when the computer move or use big file i think, the VGA is a 9250 ATI/Club and i don't have any trouble with it

tweebel

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2004
Strange problem. Normally I would always say it has something to do with memory speed or timings but you tested the mem o.k..
Have you logged voltages and temps?

What size is your page file? Anything wrong with those settings maybe?

I think you'll get some more input, if nothing works I would advice a reinstall.