Gameplay help (bug?)

Hi,

I'm stuck, and having read a walk through i reckon i'm found a bug.

I'm activating the 'Sentry bot' on a terminal in commumications, and the arm
comes out but nothing is dropped there.

Is it a bug, or am i missing something.

Cheeers

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:01:25 -0000, "Colin Poulter"
<colin.poulter0@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in alt.games.doom:

>Hi,
>
>I'm stuck, and having read a walk through i reckon i'm found a bug.
>
>I'm activating the 'Sentry bot' on a terminal in commumications, and the arm
>comes out but nothing is dropped there.
>
>Is it a bug, or am i missing something.
There should be a long row of robots, did you try again ? Can you se the row of
robots (it is a little dark så maybe use the flashlight)

--
Gerner

Folk med stress bruger planlægningskalendere.
Folk der bruger planlægningskalendere får stress.
(denne signatur er beskyttet mod kommentarer).