Doom 3 is far too scary and brutal ! ! !

Last response: in Video Games
November 15, 2004 3:12:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.

Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.

Ban it!

More about : doom scary brutal

Anonymous
November 15, 2004 2:34:23 PM

On 15 Nov 2004 00:12:01 -0800, mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen)
wrote in alt.games.doom:

>People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
>rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>
>Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>
>Ban it!

Yes right away, when I stop laughing.

--
Gerner

Folk med stress bruger planlægningskalendere.
Folk der bruger planlægningskalendere får stress.
(denne signatur er beskyttet mod kommentarer).
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 8:13:19 PM

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>
> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>
> Ban it!

You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>
> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>
> Ban it!

this post is far too stupid and ridiculous :)

stop it!
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 9:32:17 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

YOU r SOOOO!! totally right...those D3 monsters r sooo stoopid u could deal
with them by giveing them fluffy toys to distract them & need no shooting..

There is the Turkey punch game machine within Doom 3.

We can turn down D3 Scrary-ness levels by;
1) turn sound of ....after the 1st level u can
work out whats going on with out the sound.
2) get and use a Flashlight - on - all -the - time
mod..lots around..
....after the ist bits u soon get fed up with all those dark corners.
3) remember the monsters r more scared of u
.....and dont seem
to have any abiltity to form interesting relationships...try to feel sorry
for them..

Luv Trimble
Anonymous
November 15, 2004 11:46:51 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:

> You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
> teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

Noooo, not the rabbit!

nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
--
SPROTCH !

P : Non, y a rien de plus immonde que de chier sur la moquette...
M : Pas d'accord... A pire... Chier sous la moquette...
H : ?!!
November 15, 2004 11:46:52 PM

nicolas wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
>

>>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
>>teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
>

> Noooo, not the rabbit!
>
> nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial

Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
can.sun-stroke? Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
trolls. Shaun
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 1:55:35 AM

> nicolas wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
>>

>>>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot
>>>pink teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
>>

>> Noooo, not the rabbit!
>>
>> nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
>
> Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
> can.sun-stroke?

Oh, no, he fooled me! Now I have accidentally posted on can.sun-stroke and,
uh, ... ?? Um, what was the point again?

Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
> all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
> trolls. Shaun

It's a game? What game? Certainly not as much fun as Super Turbo Turkey
Puncher.

--
Cycho{HHR}
http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/
Anonymous
November 16, 2004 4:59:53 PM

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:53:27 +0000, Shawk <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in
alt.games.doom:

>nicolas wrote:
>> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
>>

>>>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
>>>teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
>>

>> Noooo, not the rabbit!
>>
>> nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
>
>Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
>can.sun-stroke? Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
>all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
>trolls. Shaun

My agent ask if I want to "post to all newsgroup", and that is a giveaway and I
use "post to this newsgroup only". (get a smart newsreader)

--
Gerner

Folk med stress bruger planlægningskalendere.
Folk der bruger planlægningskalendere får stress.
(denne signatur er beskyttet mod kommentarer).
November 17, 2004 2:14:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

Really got nothing else to do but to irritate other people huh. I've seen
your posts in other newsgroups. I guess if you were walking in the streets
no-one would even notice you and the petty existence you call life. I feel
sorry for you...

"Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> schreef in bericht
> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>
> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>
> Ban it!
November 19, 2004 12:40:04 AM

"Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
news:p s5md.8203$qv5.5051@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
>> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
>> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>>
>> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>>
>> Ban it!
>
> You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
> teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

Serious Sam? Almost.

Gareth.
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 7:14:36 AM

mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message news:<e1cc8b8.0411150012.7901f47a@posting.google.com>...
> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
>
> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
>
> Ban it!

There's a mod that lets you change the light of your torch to a Hello
Kitty pattern.

This will solve your problem, and allow us all to still enjoy the
game.

You can thank me later.
!