Doom 3 is far too scary and brutal ! ! !

Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.

Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.

Ban it!
11 answers Last reply
More about doom scary brutal
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On 15 Nov 2004 00:12:01 -0800, mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen)
    wrote in alt.games.doom:

    >People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    >rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >
    >Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >
    >Ban it!

    Yes right away, when I stop laughing.

    --
    Gerner

    Folk med stress bruger planlægningskalendere.
    Folk der bruger planlægningskalendere får stress.
    (denne signatur er beskyttet mod kommentarer).
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    > People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    > rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >
    > Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >
    > Ban it!

    You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
    teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

    --
    Cycho{HHR}
    http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    > rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >
    > Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >
    > Ban it!

    this post is far too stupid and ridiculous :)

    stop it!
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    YOU r SOOOO!! totally right...those D3 monsters r sooo stoopid u could deal
    with them by giveing them fluffy toys to distract them & need no shooting..

    There is the Turkey punch game machine within Doom 3.

    We can turn down D3 Scrary-ness levels by;
    1) turn sound of ....after the 1st level u can
    work out whats going on with out the sound.
    2) get and use a Flashlight - on - all -the - time
    mod..lots around..
    ....after the ist bits u soon get fed up with all those dark corners.
    3) remember the monsters r more scared of u
    .....and dont seem
    to have any abiltity to form interesting relationships...try to feel sorry
    for them..

    Luv Trimble
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:

    > You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
    > teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

    Noooo, not the rabbit!

    nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
    --
    SPROTCH !

    P : Non, y a rien de plus immonde que de chier sur la moquette...
    M : Pas d'accord... A pire... Chier sous la moquette...
    H : ?!!
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    nicolas wrote:
    > On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
    >

    >>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
    >>teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
    >

    > Noooo, not the rabbit!
    >
    > nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial

    Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
    can.sun-stroke? Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
    all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
    trolls. Shaun
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    > nicolas wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
    >>

    >>>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot
    >>>pink teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
    >>

    >> Noooo, not the rabbit!
    >>
    >> nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
    >
    > Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
    > can.sun-stroke?

    Oh, no, he fooled me! Now I have accidentally posted on can.sun-stroke and,
    uh, ... ?? Um, what was the point again?

    Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
    > all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
    > trolls. Shaun

    It's a game? What game? Certainly not as much fun as Super Turbo Turkey
    Puncher.

    --
    Cycho{HHR}
    http://home.rochester.rr.com/cyhome/
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 19:53:27 +0000, Shawk <shawk@clara.co.uk.3guesses> wrote in
    alt.games.doom:

    >nicolas wrote:
    >> On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 17:13:19 +0000, Cy Edmunds wrote:
    >>

    >>>You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
    >>>teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?
    >>

    >> Noooo, not the rabbit!
    >>
    >> nicolas patrois : pts noir asocial
    >
    >Havent any of you noticed that you're copying your replies to
    >can.sun-stroke? Take a look at that NG, this guy sits there counting
    >all the replies - it's a game and you're feeding him. Dont feed the
    >trolls. Shaun

    My agent ask if I want to "post to all newsgroup", and that is a giveaway and I
    use "post to this newsgroup only". (get a smart newsreader)

    --
    Gerner

    Folk med stress bruger planlægningskalendere.
    Folk der bruger planlægningskalendere får stress.
    (denne signatur er beskyttet mod kommentarer).
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    Really got nothing else to do but to irritate other people huh. I've seen
    your posts in other newsgroups. I guess if you were walking in the streets
    no-one would even notice you and the petty existence you call life. I feel
    sorry for you...

    "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> schreef in bericht
    > People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    > rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >
    > Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >
    > Ban it!
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    "Cy Edmunds" <cedmunds@spamless.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message
    > "Hans-Marc Olsen" <mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in> wrote in message
    >> People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    >> rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >>
    >> Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >>
    >> Ban it!
    >
    > You are so right! Can you recommend some good games where I can shoot pink
    > teddy bears and/or fluffy rabbits?

    Serious Sam? Almost.

    Gareth.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom,can.sun-stroke (More info?)

    mallet_riveter@yahoo.co.in (Hans-Marc Olsen) wrote in message news:<e1cc8b8.0411150012.7901f47a@posting.google.com>...
    > People want to play CUTE games with pink teddy bears and fluffy
    > rabbits, but not such gory stuff like Doom 3.
    >
    > Doom 3 just causes nightmares, murder and violence.
    >
    > Ban it!

    There's a mod that lets you change the light of your torch to a Hello
    Kitty pattern.

    This will solve your problem, and allow us all to still enjoy the
    game.

    You can thank me later.

Games Video Games