turned up as first site:
http://www.midishrine.com/index.php?id=1609

--
pop is Mark
If all is not lost, where is it?
--
"Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
news:5q%ld.5100399$6p.825850@news.easynews.com...
> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on midi ?
> I have the music from Doom....
>
> --
>
> -------
> E-mail : frpau*REMOVE-TO-REPLY*@hotmail.com
>

> Homepage : http://home.online.no/~fred-pau
>
> <--A Serials 2000/DTG Serials mirror site-->
>
> Lei DVD filmer via internett :
> http://Film24.no/?Src=9A8BB84E-347B-4606-BCE9-5D6CF171DF01

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

"Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
| Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on midi ?
| I have the music from Doom....
|
| --
Get the mp3 emulated versions from www.jdoom.com

i have all from doom2 and all from evolution, but not on a site

I meant http://www.doomsdayhq.com/files.php?class=4&type=2

"Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on midi
> ? I have the music from Doom....

IIRC some of the Doom2 tracks are available at www.doomworld.com/music if
that page is still up.

There is no spoon.

EvilBill - http://www.evilbill.co.uk
My Quake2 FTP site: ftp://65.30.181.223/quake2/EvilBill/
Jack of Hearts of the Eeeevil Trek Cabal (TINC)

"Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on midi
?
> I have the music from Doom....

If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract them
using WinTex.

--
"I'm programmed to never perform any extraneous tasks."

Please change 'nospam' to jcom to reply.
----- http://jcom.shorturl.com ----

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:00:26 +0000, John Moore wrote:

> If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract them
> using WinTex.

Assuming a person has access to Windows...

Linux Registered User #327951

"Dan C" <youmustbejoking@invalid.org> wrote in message
> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:00:26 +0000, John Moore wrote:
>
>> If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract them
>> using WinTex.
>
> Assuming a person has access to Windows...

Well, pirating Micro$oft OSes isn't a crime, it's a survival technique ;)

> On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 21:00:26 +0000, John Moore wrote:
>
> > If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract
them
> > using WinTex.
>
> Assuming a person has access to Windows...

Im sure that tool exist for the other more pointless OSs out there.... :p

However im sure there isnt a wad editor for the GEOS operating system....

--
"I'm programmed to never perform any extraneous tasks."

Please change 'nospam' to jcom to reply.
----- http://jcom.shorturl.com ----

ok, how ?

--

-------

"John Moore" <butter_pat_head@nospam.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i melding

> "Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
>> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on
>> midi
> ?
>> I have the music from Doom....
>>

> If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract them
> using WinTex.
>

> --
> "I'm programmed to never perform any extraneous tasks."
>
> Please change 'nospam' to jcom to reply.
> ----- http://jcom.shorturl.com ----

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

So you really really really want them?! Since you love them so much I could
donate them to you <sigh>.

If my PC is on download them from me:

ftp://khm.gotdns.com

Username = doomer
Password = hell

If you don't see the page it means my pc is off ok! :)

| ok, how ?
|
| --
|
| -------
| E-mail : frpau*REMOVE-TO-REPLY*@hotmail.com
|

| Homepage : http://home.online.no/~fred-pau
|
| <--A Serials 2000/DTG Serials mirror site-->
|
| Lei DVD filmer via internett :
| http://Film24.no/?Src=9A8BB84E-347B-4606-BCE9-5D6CF171DF01
|
| "John Moore" <butter_pat_head@nospam.freeserve.co.uk> skrev i melding
| >
| > "Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message
| >> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on
| >> midi
| > ?
| >> I have the music from Doom....
| >>

| > If you have access to the doom wad files then you could just extract them
| > using WinTex.
| >

| > --
| > "I'm programmed to never perform any extraneous tasks."
| >
| > Please change 'nospam' to jcom to reply.
| > ----- http://jcom.shorturl.com ----

"Freddy Paulsen" <e-mail@in.message> wrote in message news:<5q%ld.5100399$6p.825850@news.easynews.com>...
> Does anyone know where to get the music from Doom 2 and Final Doom on midi ?
> I have the music from Doom....
>
> --
>
> -------
> E-mail : frpau*REMOVE-TO-REPLY*@hotmail.com
>

> Homepage : http://home.online.no/~fred-pau
>
> <--A Serials 2000/DTG Serials mirror site-->
>
> Lei DVD filmer via internett :
> http://Film24.no/?Src=9A8BB84E-347B-4606-BCE9-5D6CF171DF01

You want to listen to this as a leisure pursuit? Are you quite mad?

Saskia C,
Too scared to even think about doing such a thing