What is everyone Playing right now (other then SC2)

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
sc2 is pretty lame.

i plays supreme commander 2
just cause 2 when im mad at multiplayer noobs n want to just blow things up
bad company 2 for fast paced FPS

check out pc.ign.com for more tips

kyle382

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
just cause 2 would be good if it was multiplayer or multi-coop at least. I easily got bored of parachuting through the jungle and blowing up the same base in a different location. Now the only time I play it is to show a friend how ridiculous it is for like 5 mins. Quickly order up a prototype spylane of sorts, kamikaze it into an explosive silo as you quickly grapple yourself to someones testicle and magnetize to their general direction.

its original in that the graphics are better, the sandbox is bigger and your character can basically fly, but its practicality is explained through the use of infinite parachutes and batman's utility belt.

its great...if you lack an internet connection.

I wonder if gta IV has a grappling hook mod. Then this game would be exactly the same, but set in a massive chain of jungle islands.

jamus34

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2002
Let's see...on Xbox I've been playing BF:BC2 and Madden 11.

On PC...besides the before mentioned SC2 I've been playing Master of Orion 1&2 again (picked 'em up on GOG) and Dawn of War 2.

willshake

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2010
Just finished Deus Ex GOTY edition (I wanted to see what all the fuss was about). Good game, anticlimactic ending(s).
COD Modern Warfare 2 (meh!)
Torchlight!
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl (yeah, finally)
Borderlands
Silent Hunter 3 & 4 (not 5!)