Best SLI Motherboard for Under $250???

hollow2010

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2005
Let me know what you think is the best value SLI motherboard for a beginning PC builder and why. Thanks!

* I just want your opinion. I have researched the topic. Don't poop your pants kids.<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by hollow2010 on 03/07/05 06:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

Have you done <b>any</b> research, yet? Have you searched for any threads on SLI boards? There are a couple that aren't that old. Why do you need SLI? What vid cards will you be using in the system? You have to provide more info to get a good answer.

pat

Expert
when will you learn.. NOBODY search.. NOBODY read the FAQ, nobody put a little effort of their own... They just ask.

-Always put the blame on you first, then on the hardware !!!

I'm not a fan of SLI - think it's a waste of money. That being said, the two that seem to be getting the best reviews are the MSI NEO4 and the DFI LANPARTY boards. Both are feature-rich and stable boards, but the DFI has the edge in settings for the extreme OCer. Not that the MSI won't OC well - it will, but the DFI has more OC potential.

Another <A HREF="http://forumz.tomshardware.com/hardware/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=571735#571735" target="_new">SLI thread</A>.

*groan*
DAMM1T! I'm gonna have to start previewing my posts. Getting sloppy when tired.

G

Lookout, Big Brother's watching you :smile:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>

The Man can't keep me down!

G

Lol :smile:

<font color=green> Woohoo!! I am officially an <b> Enthusiast </b>!! </font color=green>
<i> <font color=red> One new Firefox fan </font color=red> </i>