Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Warcraft III

Last response: in Video Games
August 18, 2010 1:02:41 PM

Does anyone still play warcraft 3 or frozen throne etc. Multiplayer, I think its still a good game to play despite how graphics and everything has advanced :D 

More about : warcraft iii

August 18, 2010 1:09:22 PM

i do, hell i still make maps for it that are usually still the RTS types but added water units to all of the races
August 18, 2010 1:25:11 PM

I recently started playing it again after noticing that people play battle towers, Really awsome
Related resources
August 18, 2010 8:46:12 PM

I still play games on WarCraft 3 Footman Frenzy was the best!
August 19, 2010 11:42:10 AM

Ok with regards to warcraft three how do you play DOTA im lost with that?lol
August 19, 2010 12:50:13 PM

nightstalker_ns said:
hmmm how do you play dota

well its simple patch youre game to the latest

download dota map from

http://www.getdota.com/

download (garena) from

http://www.garena.com/

and play

hope that could help :D 

I have downloaded dota games for africa but have no clue on how you play it,lol
August 19, 2010 5:36:35 PM

you don't need garena. You just have to dl the map at getdota.com and go to custom maps on battle.net and join a game. It takes a long time to learn the game though, because there are so many different heroes, and people will likely complain and talk *** to you because you're a noob.
August 20, 2010 5:36:28 AM

Shirosaki said:
you don't need garena. You just have to dl the map at getdota.com and go to custom maps on battle.net and join a game. It takes a long time to learn the game though, because there are so many different heroes, and people will likely complain and talk *** to you because you're a noob.

Ok cool im just asking cause i was like wht the hell when i started playing but we all got to learn hey, Regarding noobs i showed them who a noob is on call of duty 4 last night and i suck basically but had a good run,lol
August 20, 2010 12:10:02 PM

Yeah it's cool. I went through the same thing of having to learn all the heroes, just wanted to warn there is a steep learning curve, but it is worth it if you like that type of the game.

You can go to playdota.com and click on the guides to learn more about each hero and the thought process that goes into choosing items. Once you know that, you'll know how to do your own builds or adapt to other people's item builds.
August 20, 2010 12:52:01 PM

Shirosaki said:
Yeah it's cool. I went through the same thing of having to learn all the heroes, just wanted to warn there is a steep learning curve, but it is worth it if you like that type of the game.

You can go to playdota.com and click on the guides to learn more about each hero and the thought process that goes into choosing items. Once you know that, you'll know how to do your own builds or adapt to other people's item builds.

Im like a pro in respect of stratergy games, You know when you just realise what your good at and not,Don't if its just me,Well il try learn how to play that just got to put effort together with time :wahoo: 
September 26, 2010 10:27:37 AM

Closed at OPs request
!