Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1

Fetal

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
Well BANG! just saw some crappy game play. What a down for HP fans.the zombies aka Inferi/ vice versa :p

The death Eaters look just joke. lmao when saw them.

What do you say?

janachen

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
I just saw the game trailer, but what makes me crazy is the kinect platform demo of HP..hahaha awesome...love it

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
...sigh!!

Why Can't they focus more on the plot? I mean, I was through with HBP before I knew it....it was just too short!

And deathly hallows.....it was supposed to be the best one yet! But if such are the views.....sad!

Fetal

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2010
yeah same here. To me, or is it me that the graphics look like what you get on a PlayStation 2. Why do they need to hurry? Whats the use of the new technology if they make games like this.

and about the plot, well no one knows it yet as it hasn't been released, but graphics look utter crap.

...as for Kinect... sigh, my admiration for both twins just got up. They made it look easy when they were like 'o *** here it breaks'

namelessonez

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
I really loved the way they mapped Hogwarts in HBP.....it was really cool! :) All the way down to Hagrid's hut. Just wish they had done the quidditch pitch too. And Hogsmeade....oh, am I asking for too much??