Sign in with
Your question

Oblivion help

Last response: in Video Games
August 19, 2010 7:35:40 AM

My oblivion for pc keeps losing volume on certain chars anyone have this similiar problem tried removing mods also getting yellow square blocks in certain chars or spots not often but not sure how i can get rid of them

More about : oblivion

August 19, 2010 8:15:58 PM

try another graphic card if u have a spear one
m
l
August 19, 2010 8:18:03 PM

ghostmob said:
My oblivion for pc keeps losing volume on certain chars anyone have this similiar problem tried removing mods also getting yellow square blocks in certain chars or spots not often but not sure how i can get rid of them

yellow blocks indicate missing meshes. if you are missing meshes from the base game, i'd recommend a clean reinstall of the game

Here is a good guide: http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=240
m
l
Related resources
August 19, 2010 11:31:12 PM

well it is possible boxes are because the texture pack i added and removed but sound issue is more my problem wont work on certain parts i hear sneaking walking only thing i have problems with is the talking it works 50% of the time
m
l
August 20, 2010 12:34:59 PM

I seem to remember I had a weird problem with a body replacer mod once upon a time stopped a load of voice from working. It turned out to be a known issue. Why a body replaced killed dialogue I have no idea...

I would suggest a clean install and using OBMM, it helps with clean mod removal. That solves a lot of yellow box issues. It "might" be possible to run obmm and run the archive invalidation utility to fix the problem, but it might well cause problems with other mods not installed through OBMM.

As far as the sound goes, really you need to check all the mods you still have and see if theres any known issues.
m
l
!