Connecting Access Point to PC through Ethernet - will it w..

euclid

I currently have an ADSL USB modem connection shared through a simple home
network and an Ethernet crossover cable.

Is it possible to go wireless, by attaching an access point to the ADSL
connected PC through the Ethernet port.

Would other PCs then be able to connect wirelessly with suitable adaptors?

"Euclid" <euclidman@bigfoot.com> wrote in

> I currently have an ADSL USB modem connection shared through a simple
> home network and an Ethernet crossover cable.
>
> Is it possible to go wireless, by attaching an access point to the
> ADSL connected PC through the Ethernet port.
>
> Would other PCs then be able to connect wirelessly with suitable
> adaptors?

You should get a wire/wireless NAT router and be done with it.

http://tinyurl.com/4u3mf

Duane :)