Stupid halo 2

progunnerboi

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010
I thought i would give halo 2 and try and go buy it.And theres just so much bullshit.I dun know why cant i activate my product key when i am can connect to the internet. So i pressed the option activate later.And when i got into the game I tried using my hotmail account it wont connect! It says its stupid server is unavailable. I tried creating an account but its comes out a page saying theres no such page. Is this because xbox live got closed down or what? Can someone please help me.

silversurfernhs

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2009
Support for Halo 2 multiplayer servers has ended, but i am still able to connect to live within the game - but no multiplayer games are available due to them cutting the cord.
Im assuming you can connect fine to the internet - so have you tried connecting to live in other games for windows live games?

There have been many updates to GFWL since halo 2, try downloading the latest redistributable:

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/live/Pages/livelaunch.aspx

Good luck.

progunnerboi

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2010

Nope.Cause I dun really darn to buy Window Live games anymore. And great I wasted money buying a game that dun work online......................