Sign in with
Your question

Geforce 7300 Se/7200Gs problems

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 21, 2010 6:35:33 PM

I realize this is a fairly old card but i have looked on youtube and have seen people playing crysis and farcry 2 with this graphics card. Ive checked and see that i have 2gbs of ram, yet my pc still isnt playing at its full potential. I dont remember when it started going down hill but previously i was able to play most games. Now i have struggle runnning the simplest of games on the lowest settings. Oh and under the device manager it says Intel(r) pentium(R) 4 cpu 3.00Ghz two times. (oh yeah ive also updated drivers, so thats not a problem) Can anyone give me any ideas as to why my computer is running so slow, i would greatly apreciate it.

More about : geforce 7300 7200gs problems

August 21, 2010 7:02:05 PM

You system has got old buddy and it ask's for replacement ....and the video's that you have seen on you tube will be having better cpu than your's and believing those video's is something i will never do.
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:34:24 PM

rocky41 said:
You system has got old buddy and it ask's for replacement ....and the video's that you have seen on you tube will be having better cpu than your's and believing those video's is something i will never do.

Are you saying the internet lies?!?
m
l
August 21, 2010 8:52:59 PM

so do i only need to upgrade my graphics card or do i also need a new processor and more ram?
m
l
August 22, 2010 3:54:48 AM

If you have the budget to upgrade both your gc and processor then you should go for it...as it's better to have upgrades after time to time.
But if you have a little then buy a new gc as your is old now and playing the latest games with it will not be good on low settings.
m
l
!