jay

.... at least before I played HL2.

I liked Doom3 but I LOVE HL2. Basically HL2 wins in almost every department
compared to Doom3. Id had better come up with something good next time...

Jay

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 18:11:34 +0100, "Jay" <jayjayvda@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>... at least before I played HL2.
>
>I liked Doom3 but I LOVE HL2. Basically HL2 wins in almost every department
>compared to Doom3. Id had better come up with something good next time...

I'm just glad I didn't pay for Doom 3... ;)

Dirk

I'm happy I played FarCry first.
Because it's better than both in every way. FarCry took alot of wow factor
out of DOOM3 and HL2 this year.
Bet really they are all very good games.