Doom 3 using the Valve Source engine

Last response: in Video Games
November 27, 2004 4:53:04 PM

Don't you think it would've been a lot better?
Anonymous
November 27, 2004 5:00:50 PM

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

Better in what way ?
Anonymous
November 28, 2004 8:37:31 AM

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

I think you're just a jerk off troll who needs to just go away. Don't you
think so?
November 28, 2004 8:53:05 AM

If you own an ATI graphics card maybe

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

Anonymous
November 28, 2004 7:17:48 PM

count zero wrote:

> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

No.
Anonymous
November 29, 2004 7:14:18 PM

How about Valve textures using the Doom3 engine?

Doom3 HL2 style:
http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7510&p...

I don't see a darned problem with Doom3's engine.

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:04:19 AM

Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up nicely
but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or in James'
post):

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64270&...

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

Anonymous
January 13, 2005 5:04:20 AM

David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up nicely
> but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or in James'
> post):
>
> http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64270&...

Wrong link slick.

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64381&...

--
Noob - "do you hack?"
Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
> David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
>
>> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
>> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or
>> in James' post):

Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.

After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the D3
for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not HL2...

--
Noob - "do you hack?"
Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"
Noob - "do you have digital cable?"
Justin - "i have *ALL* the cables!"
Anonymous
January 14, 2005 9:49:56 PM

"SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
> SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
>> David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
>>
>>> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
>>> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here
>>> (or in James' post):
>>>

> Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.
>
> After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the
> D3 for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not
> HL2...

CS:Source and Source is the HL2 'engine'.
!