Doom 3 using the Valve Source engine

Don't you think it would've been a lot better?
9 answers Last reply
More about doom valve source engine
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

    Better in what way ?
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

    I think you're just a jerk off troll who needs to just go away. Don't you
    think so?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    If you own an ATI graphics card maybe

    "count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    count zero wrote:

    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

    No.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    How about Valve textures using the Doom3 engine?

    Doom3 HL2 style:
    http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=7510&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

    I don't see a darned problem with Doom3's engine.

    "count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up nicely
    but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or in James'
    post):

    http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64270&sid=3ff42dfddc0d2de21b0d04744eb4d465#64270

    "count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
    > Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
    > Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up nicely
    > but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or in James'
    > post):
    >
    > http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64270&sid=3ff42dfddc0d2de21b0d04744eb4d465#64270

    Wrong link slick.

    http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64381&sid=945d47dfc31039be90dbe1b8c6084aa0#64381

    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

    SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
    > David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
    >
    >> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
    >> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or
    >> in James' post):

    Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.

    After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the D3
    for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not HL2...

    --
    Noob - "do you hack?"
    Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"
    Noob - "do you have digital cable?"
    Justin - "i have *ALL* the cables!"
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.doom (More info?)

    "SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
    >> David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
    >>
    >>> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
    >>> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here
    >>> (or in James' post):
    >>>

    > Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.
    >
    > After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the
    > D3 for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not
    > HL2...

    CS:Source and Source is the HL2 'engine'.

Engine Valve Games Video Games