Doom 3 using the Valve Source engine

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
news:u6jhq0tjrb753fjcvmgon9ucsfp9bbonrb@4ax.com...
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

Better in what way ?

"count zero" <mememe@me2.com> wrote in message
> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

I think you're just a jerk off troll who needs to just go away. Don't you
think so?

If you own an ATI graphics card maybe

count zero wrote:

> Don't you think it would've been a lot better?

No.

David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up nicely
> but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or in James'
> post):
>
> http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64270&sid=3ff42dfddc0d2de21b0d04744eb4d465#64270

Wrong link slick.

http://www.doom3world.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?p=64381&sid=945d47dfc31039be90dbe1b8c6084aa0#64381

--
Noob - "do you hack?"
Justin - "i hack like a maniac!"

SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
> David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
>
>> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
>> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here (or
>> in James' post):

Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.

After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the D3
for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not HL2...

--

"SnoopJeDi" <snoopjediHOLDTHESPAM@comcast.net> wrote in message
> SnoopJeDi wasted my time on 1/12/2005 4:08 PM with the following:
>> David Leon wasted my time on 1/12/2005 10:04 AM with the following:
>>
>>> Nope, I've seen it done and vice versa. The Doom 3 engine stacked up
>>> nicely but Source was pathetic. You can check the screenshots here
>>> (or in James' post):
>>>

> Actually, disregard this and my earlier reply.
>
> After actually reading through it, it seems that the guy who made the
> D3 for HL2 seems to be a complete idiot, and that looks to be CS, not
> HL2...

CS:Source and Source is the HL2 'engine'.