Sign in with
Your question

COD: MW2 on an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200?

Last response: in Video Games
August 24, 2010 2:41:28 AM

Hello,

I recently got a brand new laptop. Runs great. When I was out at Staples to buy an antivirus kit. I saw a game I had heard of on for a good price, so I bought it because I was curious if it would run. Needless to say, it ran great. That game required a minimum NVIDIA geforce 6600G.

I got curious, and so decided I might want to buy a couple more games. Would I be able to run COD: MW2 on my laptop? Here are more specs:

Model: HP G61 Notebook PC (windows 7)

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II, Dual-core M320. 2.10 GHZ

Video card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200. I currently have 1356mb of graphics space left.

August 24, 2010 2:44:43 AM

EDIT: Sorry, I mean COD: MW, not MW2
m
l
Anonymous
May 5, 2011 5:33:23 PM

go have fun said:
Hello,

I recently got a brand new laptop. Runs great. When I was out at Staples to buy an antivirus kit. I saw a game I had heard of on for a good price, so I bought it because I was curious if it would run. Needless to say, it ran great. That game required a minimum NVIDIA geforce 6600G.

I got curious, and so decided I might want to buy a couple more games. Would I be able to run COD: MW2 on my laptop? Here are more specs:

Model: HP G61 Notebook PC (windows 7)

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II, Dual-core M320. 2.10 GHZ

Video card: AMD M880G with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200. I currently have 1356mb of graphics space left.

Yes u can play Cod:MW, i have Mobility Radeon HD 4200 to and it worked fine but u need to turn of Shadows or it will go laggy.

Srry 4 bad english
m
l
May 6, 2011 12:47:02 PM

You can play both MW and MW 2 on your Mobility Radeon HD 4200 and as Typhoon-MvZr said, shadow's and some other effects should be lowered to play the latest games properly.
m
l
!