Just played HL2 and Doom 3 was much more fun.

gary

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"The Other Guy." <2221@1.com> wrote in message

> HL2 was a bore fest :(

You sure you have played the same half life 2 as the rest of the world?

Gary.

shawk

Gary wrote:
> "The Other Guy." <2221@1.com> wrote in message
>

>>HL2 was a bore fest :(
>

> You sure you have played the same half life 2 as the rest of the world?
>
> Gary.

Strange, in the HL NG he posted.........

The Other Guy. wrote:

> Iam at the last bit where i have to destroy the teleported where the
> bad guy is IN, then its ALL OVER

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa.

> Iam so upset :(

Must be a different Other Guy eh?

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:40:08 +1100, The Other Guy. <2221@1.com> wrote:

>HL2 was a bore fest :(

Yeah I remember having to shoot the same demons in the same industrial
rooms over and over again..

No that was me, it was boring up till their, but though it might get
better, but it ended then :), so no getting better.

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 13:35:27 +1100, The Other Guy. <2221@1.com> wrote:

>No that was me, it was boring up till their, but though it might get
>better, but it ended then :), so no getting better.

Something tells me you didn't play the game.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

>>No that was me, it was boring up till their, but though it might get
>>better, but it ended then :), so no getting better.
>
> Something tells me you didn't play the game.

I quit about half way through. It started out fun, but never progressed and
got boring. The graphics were cool, but the gameplay just didn't do it for
me. I loved I and II. I keep thinking I might go back and play some more,
but never get around to it.

Chuck

Distinguished
Nov 19, 2001

>>>No that was me, it was boring up till their, but though it might get
>>>better, but it ended then :), so no getting better.
>>
>> Something tells me you didn't play the game.
>
> I quit about half way through. It started out fun, but never progressed
> and got boring. The graphics were cool, but the gameplay just didn't do
> it for me. I loved I and II. I keep thinking I might go back and play
> some more, but never get around to it.

I was referring to Doom 3, not HL 2.

stan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

On Mon, 29 Nov 2004 08:40:08 +1100, The Other Guy. <2221@1.com> wrote:

>HL2 was a bore fest :(

MOST games are a bore fest with god mode on .