Bad Bios Flash on Laptop

And now it is dead, does not power on at all.
I need the most economical solution.

It was an HP PAvilion ze4400 laptop

its not my laptop, so any links or help would be much appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about bios flash laptop

    > And now it is dead, does not power on at all.
    > I need the most economical solution.
    >
    > It was an HP PAvilion ze4400 laptop
    >
    > its not my laptop, so any links or help would be much appreciated.

    Let me know if you are going to be on Judge Judy for this.

Hewlett Packard Laptops BIOS Flash Computers