powerboldcs

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2010
when I google for information about anything I can only access few websites, most the websites return saying DNS ERROR, unable to access the website. I tried winsock softwarre, pagefix software, flusg DNS, LISTEN, REFORMATTED MY LAPTOP, DISABLED MY ANTIVIRUS FIREWALL SETTING , RAN THE ANTIVIRUS FOR VIRUS, TIRED TO ACCESS USING IP ADDREES, USED for eg ping www.ragalahari.com it says request time out. Im able to access the website using a proxy, ealier i never got this error, now everytime i need to get to proxy to access lost of the websites.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:
Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

•Internet connectivity has been lost.
•The website is temporarily unavailable.
•The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.
•The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.
•There might be a typing error in the address.
•If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.
To view subscribed feeds

1.Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

1.Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.
2.Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

ANY HELP THIS CASE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Thank you for your time and help.

archer7282

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2010
try a couple of different browsers (firefox,chrome,opera) to see if its an issue with your settings in IE. if the same problem occurs in other browsers you may be able to track it down easier.

Riku64

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2010
I'm no expert by any means, but if you could give me links to the pages your having trouble with I could see if I can get on.

In my opinion it seems like your internet card is messed up. If you could answer a few questions I can try to help you further.

How long have you had your computer? Desktop or Laptop? Are you using a wireless or wired connection? Who is your internet provider? What internet equipment are you using?

If you can answer that I can try my best to help you. ;) Having major trouble with my first PC build myself.. :bounce: