Can Battlefield Bad Company 2 Run on a EVGA GeForce 9800 GT

i got a EVGA geforce 9800gt,
it runs with lag on games like grid with full details.
i have yet to fix the problem with evga's support.
but generally would a GeForce 9800 GT run bad company 2 on a playable setting?
i saw videos on youtube with people playing with them.
but theyre diffrent brands. or overclocked.
i dont wanna buy a game i cant play. lol

Also on Canyourunit.com it past minimum but is a little less the middle of minimum and recommanded.
6 answers Last reply
More about battlefield company evga geforce 9800
  1. If you keep the settings low, it should run just fine.
  2. Well it also depends on your RAM and CPU, but maybe you can run on medium since, you lag on high with GRID.
  3. Can you please tell us what kind of processor you have and also the amount of RAM?, that's something you should pay attention too.
    An EVGA video card is a good card, the brand is well known and you can rely on them, as far as I know, your video card will take the game just fine, at least in medium settings, but medium is more than playable.

I had an ATI X1900 like 6 months ago and it run almost everygame on medium settings at least, and my processor was Core 2 Duo @ 2.13 Ghz and 4GB of RAM
    Tell us your specs and we'll tell your exact answer.

Nice day...
  4. I am playing BBC2 on high settings @1440x900 with geforce 9800 gt(512 mb), c2d(2.4ghz), 2 gb ram.
  5. I run the game on all high 1920 x 1080 23' monitor. Q6600 @ 3.0 GHz, 4GB ram, 9800 GT 512, Windows 7 64 bit. And it plays nice.
  6. Oc ur system . lower your settings, and how much ram you have ?
    9800 Gt is not amongst the best out there, if u want better performance, you might want to consider a better gpu.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming EVGA Geforce Battlefield Video Games