Doom Level not working

I have a level, T-lab complex by Samuel "Kaiser" Villareal, filename
kaiser_1d3.pk4. The level is supposed to have some batch files that come with
it to make it run. They were not included, and I have given the author a
e-mail but he hasn't gotten back to me. All the other levels I have
downloaded you can run from the console using the map command, however you
need to know the name of the map! Do any of you nice people know the name of
the map (different to the name of the pk4) and would be able to give it to me?
I posted to this forum a couple of weeks ago and the advice was to make the
level load from the mods menu. This did not work. So please help.

Michael_jd wasted my time with the following on 12/12/2004 5:47 AM:
> Do any of you nice people know the name of
> the map (different to the name of the pk4) and would be able to give it to me?

If you need the name of a map when you're playing a mod, type "dir maps"
in the game console after loading the mod from the Mods Menu.

The map should show up there.

The name of the map (anticlimactically enough), *is* kaiser_1d3.map

However: it is nested in the pk4's maps/game/ directory, so to launch
the map:

map game/kaiser_1d3

in your console.

Hope that helps!