Just cause 2 or metro 2033 or mafia 2

ok i am planning on buying any one of these games.which one is the best and more enjoyable?
Just cause 2
Mafia 2
Metro 2033
16 answers Last reply
More about just metro 2033 mafia
  1. well mafia II is terrible i can tell you that
  2. I rather liked Mafia II, its linear and short however..

Acutally I like all three of those games and they are very different. Its like comparing apples to oranges.
  3. out of just cause 2 and metro 2033 which one is good then?
  4. i like games like crysis so will metro 2033 be a btter choice?
  5. Why don't you just look at some gameplay videos of each
  6. This topic has been moved from the section Graphics & Displays to section Video Games by Mousemonkey
  7. just cause 2 is one of those game that will have you grinning ear to ear when you pull off some of those stunts, or when you tether somebody to a tree, or when you rollover 2 hummers by tethering them to each other.....ahh good times.

makes me wish there was an instant replay feature a la gta4
  8. Just cause 2 is the best !
  9. Metro 2033 is the best game because it fun, hard, terrific graphic, and best FPS with light RPG element to it.
  10. Metro : horror game , first person shooter , quality is realy high & textures are great , its Complex game with beautifull scenes . enemies are mutants & bad guys

mafia 2: Quality is incredible same or better than GTA IV , story of game is great . movments & abilities are incredible , third person actiongame like GTA

Just Cause 2 : only comes on win 7 & its just like Mercenaries , its war game with action scenes & great quality

I have tried Metro 2033 & Mafia 2 , they were JUST GREAT .
  11. 8Vidia said:
    Just Cause 2 : only comes on win 7 & its just like Mercenaries , its war game with action scenes & great quality

I've been playing it on Vista, it is DX10 only though so no XP love.
  12. Oh thats right , its only game that runs on vista & 7 & not XP . i realy cant find the REASON , CRYSIS was DX 10 too but it would perform on XP too .
  13. 8Vidia said:
    Oh thats right , its only game that runs on vista & 7 & not XP . i realy cant find the REASON , CRYSIS was DX 10 too but it would perform on XP too .

Crysis had a DX9 path but Just Cause 2 is DX10 only.
  14. Crysis had DX 10 options , any way dont u know why Just cause 2 cant be performed on XP , why they have made it like that .
  15. 8Vidia said:
    Crysis had DX 10 options , any way dont u know why Just cause 2 cant be performed on XP , why they have made it like that .

I think it might have been because it was felt that it's time to move away from XP and DX9 but I don't know for sure, I'm just guessing.
  16. if it was like that games that would come after it would run only on vista & 7 . its another reason .
Ask a new question

Read More

Games Video Games