Advice Please: Color Scanner/Fax machine

I have an HP printer, and need a good scanner/fax machine, and was
hoping to get recommendations on what the best one's are presently.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.

<Searcher7@mail.con2.com> wrote in message
>I have an HP printer, and need a good scanner/fax machine, and was
> hoping to get recommendations on what the best one's are presently.
>
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Darren Harris
> Staten Island, New York.

Darren;

The local Copier Stores sell combo fax/scanner/printer solutions. If you
need a color scanner, look at Canon. I think Sharp now has that product.
(I sold Sharp for 1 1/2 years.) Look out for high prices :)

Doug